Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish should I use?

I'm 20, married, and I don't like wearing a lot of makeup or jewelery. I usually just wear my wedding rings and sometimes earrings.





I have a light beige skin tone. My nails come to the ends of my fingers. I get pedicures often, but I never wear fingernail polish. What would be a good color that isn't too dark or too ';Barbie';?What color nail polish should I use?
Im really into neutrals and sheers right now. I get kind of lazy and dont like to touch up the chips after only a couple days of wearing a color. So picking something that coats the nail to make it stronger and shiny, with a little bit of a color is so classy and yet laid back!





go to OPI and check out some shades you may enjoy





http://www.opi.com/Classics/Classics.asp鈥?/a>What color nail polish should I use?
http://www.suncoatproducts.com/image/nai鈥?/a>


theres some choices there, hope that helps :) good luck!
Try A reddish, not to bright just a nice light color
goth, black nail polish or a red type nail color.

No comments:

Post a Comment