Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does you nail polish color always have to match your lip color?

LAst question from my lady friend, she says no I say it should match for the ads I have seen in magazines like in Lucky October 2008 page 213 for ';Wittnauer'; watches. Who is correct?Does you nail polish color always have to match your lip color?
I dont wear black lipstick coz i polished my nails black.


U dont have to. But u need to pay attention to every little detail in fashion n make up. I.e choosing the wrong color for lipstick, would be a big turn off,whereas everything is perfect once u wipe ur lipstick off.


So,its kinda important.


Nail polish is a big compliment if u choose the right one.Does you nail polish color always have to match your lip color?
it doesn't have to match. you see people in magazines sometime with black nail polish and a deep red lipstick. so i guess you are!
You shouldn't match it! If you have that much time in the morning to paint your nails, then you really need a new job.
hahaha no thats lame :]
what if you paint your nails black, should you wear black lipstick then?

No comments:

Post a Comment