Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color nail polish would match my dress?

ok, so i am wearing a grayish silverish dress with spalkles, and the heels are silver. should i just get fake nails? like fake french tip nails? or should i do them in red, or hot pink??.... french tips wont work on to do them on my real nails because they are really short right now ad i have no time to let them grow! so help me please!! thanksWhat color nail polish would match my dress?
If you get fake nails with french manicure you could ask them to put a thin silver glittery line right under the white french manicure. I used to do that a lot. I would go with red though. Maybe pink. But i say go with french manicure.What color nail polish would match my dress?
just get french tips. keep it simple.
How about not painting your nails at all?
French tips, no color on the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment