Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color nail polish are you wearing?

What color of nail polish are you currently wearing.


And what do you think of grey nail polish. Not sliver not metallic, just grey.





The color that matches what I'm wearing or most interesting nails get best answer.





Pictures would be cool too!What color nail polish are you wearing?
dont have any pics, sorry :(


but i think grey is cool. i love al colors of nailpolish except pink cuz i hate pink in general.


the 1st stripe on my nails is metallic light blue, the second stripe is silver and the third stripe is deep blue.


for a kind of snowy, wintery themeWhat color nail polish are you wearing?
I currently have acrylic nails:


http://creoleindc.typepad.com/rantings_o…


^^Those aren't my nails, just a resemblance.





I like this type of gray:


http://eisemancolorblog.com/images/grayn…





Your nails.. hm...:


http://www.stilistaboston.com/blog/publi…


One of those colors.
Gray nail polish is really cool i like it personally it's dull but says hey im a rocking chic that isnt afraid to do anything i want orther whys it says sassy like hot red. lol i luve it but u should wear something that matches ur personality lol
I won't get best answer cos mines boring but at least I'm telling the truth. I'm wearing clear :)





Grey might look cool if it's just like a light grey, it would depend on who's wearing it. It would probably suprise you, white nail polish looks cool!
its like bright magenta but it dries in 2 seconds and has no shine to it. and its really chipped. and grey nail polish is fine.... but then again i wear any color on my nails. lol.
a really dark deep pink, almost red (on my fingernails)


....not grey, but metallic looks better, i wore it the other day


actually, its on my toenails


:)
i got a manicure for my first time yesterday!


i got married yesterday(:


i would like grey nailpolish i think, it sounds nice
I am wearing Pink with Silver.


Gray would actually be cute.


Sorry I don't have pictures.
I reeeaaally agree with the grey nail polish, huh, i'm so gonna get some.! But i'm currently not wearing any, it used to be white, but that was about 3 months ago :P
theyre kind of in a plaid pattern.


black and white.
wearing baby blue


hmm grey sounds interesting, but probably not everyone could pull it off.
Silver/rainbow sparkles





Grey nail polish is decentt.
Fuschia
Turquoise :)
French tip with silver metallic outline; with flower designs. Did it myself, sorry i dont have picts.
A dark red color.





And grey really isn't a bad color, depending on what you're wearing.
invisible. nail polish makes my knuckles look even bigger and manlier than they already are!
flower pink on my toes and red on my fingers I have no pictures sorry
the invisible kind.


I think gray sounds... okay, I guess.
invisible





I don't have anything on
a metallic pink grey sounds really cute
Gray is....Idk, I wouldn't wear it.


Right now I am wearing a metallic pink nail polish =]
tealish
chipped clear polish on my toes!
Black with glitter
Blue :)
Red =D
Black
im wearing purple toe nail polish
Hot pink


Grey...ew
I'm a guy, I don't have any nail polish on.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment