Sunday, January 17, 2010

My fingers are fat and short, what color nail polish should I use?

I am white, not pale and not dark, but a medium skin tone. I don't normally wear nail polish on my fingernails and I don't want to be tacky.My fingers are fat and short, what color nail polish should I use?
Grow your nails out long and keep them oval-shaped, it will make your fingers look longer and skinnier..





Try out different polishes to see what you like best. Do some French Manicures in different colors [you can buy the polishes and do it yourself for much cheaper than going to a salon]. Try bright reds. Stick with loud colors, it will draw more attention to your long nails than your short fingers.My fingers are fat and short, what color nail polish should I use?
black works, and it is in style so you wont be considered a ';goth'; or anything, but it also depends on your age. I really don't think it would work for anyone over 30..... :)
My friend has short thicker fingers and she wears either a redish orange nail polish. Anyways it makes you not look at her hands, only finger nails and noone notices.
any color would work


just not french





http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56681鈥?/a>
maybe try a pale pink or maybe even like a bright color
Light Colors !
red will be a good choice :)
black

No comments:

Post a Comment