Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish are you wearing now?

I'm wearing clear on my nails and blue and green for my toenails!What color nail polish are you wearing now?
Red with cherry blossoms on fingers. Purple on my toenails =)





http://img35.imagefra.me/img/img35/2/8/6…What color nail polish are you wearing now?
http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Pro…





I have this set so it makes it much easier, i just painted them red, drew on the branches with the black pen, added some white dots for the flowers and a red dot in the middle of some of the flowers.

Report Abuse



Brand: Opi


Color: Happy Anniversary





It's a metallic white/pearl
I'm wearing OPI - I'm In'dia Mood For Love. Its deep pink color.
candy red with some black strips on toe nails and nothign on my hands bc i would have to paint them at least 2 times a week since i clean with harsh chemicals the polish dont last on me
clear on my fingernails.


red on my toenails.
finger nails:orange-peachy color


toenails:none (i chipped them off the other day it was a french manicure)
on my toes-black


on my fingers- go go green :)
Bright pink on fingernails but might change it later today to a pale or sheer pink.


I don't have any polish on my toenails.
my fingernails are yellow, and my toes are a periwinkle color. :D
metallic blue :)
AHHAH, i have sliver and red on my toe nails and black on my left thumb.
i dun have nail polish on my finger nails r8 now n I have light pink nail polish on my toenails
clear, hahaa. just a topcoat :) my friend did some french manicure on it yesterday hahah
Red on my nails, and red on my toenails :D
hot pink for my finger nails and white tips for my toenails
Blue! :D
chipping pink nail polish
Blue.
blue wit green polka dots on my nails and nuffin on my toenails!!!
red on my finger nails


anddd


yellow on toenailssss
clear.....i know pretty boring
clear
pink polish


with a red french tip
Light pink. :]
None
lime green on both.
My nails are naked.
black on both :P
whitee.


thenn some like hot pink with white polka dots.


:D
none
none

No comments:

Post a Comment