Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish do you have on right now?

Mine every other nail is Red and black What color nail polish do you have on right now?
Bright red!What color nail polish do you have on right now?
mine is like a satin mint green and a satin light rose pink.


and my toes are hot pink. really doesnt match at all lol





ooh i wanna try alternating bright purple and yellow on my nails, but i dont think the yellow would show up too well on my hands =(
I'm wearing NYC Molten Metal. It has a brown base with silver glitter, that makes it look kind of pewter from a distance. It changes a little bit depending on the light. :)
red glitter on my toes and clear on my fingernails - the wet look for


your nails! well nice.





your nails sound cool. i might try that! X X X
My toes are painted neon pink with silver desigs on it and my fingernails are a neon pink with black designs.
black


pretty much all girls wear them black now like celebs


cause it looks cool and well goes with everything i guess
hot pink on the left and black on the right



Mine are light pink. Not sure what color I'll be getting this week when I get them redone.
Black.


(:
Mine is purple. (:
I dont have nail ploish on





-RRZ
mine is Hot pink but you seem pretty gay or just goth or one of those weired kids :S
mine are black,


with this purple glittery top coat called sparked


:)



i am wearing purple nail polish





:)
really dark and glittery night sky bluee
none... :(





I usually sport pink, though.
my toenails are black, my fingernails i cant have paint on because of my job

No comments:

Post a Comment