Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color nail polish matches a white and brown sandal?

My dress is a light gold/dark yellowish color (dont really know how to explain it). But I have white straps and the base of the sandal is brown (which you really cant see much brown).What color nail polish matches a white and brown sandal?
I love the colour coral on nails, especially with this combination of browns and golds and whites. A deep red would be too much, purple, green or blue just wouldn't be the right tone. A manicure is the next best thing to be honest.


This may be a tad too orange, but I'm sure you could find the perfect shade; http://m100.photobucket.com/image/coral%鈥?/a>What color nail polish matches a white and brown sandal?
Figure out what part of your outfit, dress or sandles, that you most want to emphasize. Nail polish can really detract from bold colors. Especially if you are wearing accesories.


I'm gonna say get a french manicular. But if you want to be bold, go for a pinky peach color, deep or medium. A deep or medium coral is beautiful too. Matches all skin tones.


I know you want to match the sandles the most, but if you are barely seeing them what's the point? And anyway, brown is an earthy color, so bold nail polish could be fun!


Long-winded answer, I know, I just like looking at fashion and colors from all angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment