Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I get?

I am getting my nails done on Saturday. I am wearing a casual, dark purple dress for the first day of school.





I'm not sure if I should get dark purple nail polish (not just because of the dress, but I do like that color), or a french manicure. The french manicure would match other stuff too, that's why I don't know. Any suggestions?What color nail polish should I get?
Black!! It will go with the dress, and it looks gorgeous. As long as you wear it right, it doesn't look ';emoie'; or whatever. It looks classy.





;)What color nail polish should I get?
Can't go wrong with shell pink, ever.


If nails are cut short, black is cool and gos with everything.


French manicure more for formal occasions and more maintenance than regular.
turquoiseee!%26lt;3





keep the color fresh since its a dress


pluss it is summer


pick a color thats bright but it still matches with the dress





and if you're stuck and just getting mad


go with the french tip


[:
How about u do a coral colour or a lavender colour that would go great with the purple dress and everything.
Dark purple shades are actually very in-style right now. I'm wearing it right now :)


Go for it!
i think you should go with black because it WILL match and basically it matches with every thing,
Dark brown.





The same colour as hindus, punjabis, and poop.
Black is the best (it goes with everything)
Black, Dark Purple, or Dark Blue would look best i think.


A french manicure wouldn't really go well...
Dark purple. Good luck with school.
Nail polish is SO out. Don't look like a fool.
Go with red, dark red though.
Why are you wearing nail varnish in school?
a silver might look good....

No comments:

Post a Comment