Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I get?

I am getting my nails done on Saturday. I am wearing a casual, dark purple dress for the first day of school.





I'm not sure if I should get dark purple nail polish (not just because of the dress, but I do like that color), or a french manicure. The french manicure would match other stuff too, that's why I don't know. Any suggestions?What color nail polish should I get?
get a freanch manicure with a little purple squiggle line thingy, (the salon will know)





so that will match other stuff and your outfit.What color nail polish should I get?
French manicure.


it looks good with everything
get black nail polish with purple tips kinda like french tips but with purple and black instead of clear and white
get the french manicure cause it'll match lots of things. not just the purple dress

No comments:

Post a Comment