Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with an orange dress?

Very classy event, Im wearing a long orange and cream dress. What color for my mani and pedi???


Please and thanks for the help!What color nail polish should I wear with an orange dress?
oh oh um its like a light pink color. looks peachy. very beautifu color. use thatWhat color nail polish should I wear with an orange dress?
Hm. It depends on the ';look'; your're going for. You can try a light, creamy color for your nails or maybe a pale orange. Or you can just have clear nail polish.





I find orange to be a very difficult color to work with, so if my answer wasn't what you wanted, I apologize.
I would go with french white tips or a light white or Orange.


But i think a glossy French white tip would be cute.
Chocolate brown is always Classy. But for your dress i think you should go with a shimmery light pearl.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment