Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with a purple mother of the groom dress?

My son's wedding is May 19, I need some suggestions on nail color and jewelry, my dress is a dark purple.What color nail polish should I wear with a purple mother of the groom dress?
What color are your shoes? Is the dress strapless, halter? I need more info.What color nail polish should I wear with a purple mother of the groom dress?
Since the dress is such a deep color, I would stick with just natural nails, with a clear top coat. Or a french manicure, both would look very pretty and classy. As for jewelry, once again I would stick with simple. Maybe some small diamond or pearl earrings. I would let the dress be the main focal point, a bunch of jewelery and flashy nails would take that away. Congrats on your son getting married! Have fun!
How about a nice plain French manicure for the fingers.
Dark purple nail polish on your toe nails would be super hot!
I think a french manicure. Clear with white tips
french manicure for your nails and subtle silver jewelery as a dark purple dress should draw enough attention without overdoing it with too much jewelery. I hope the wedding goes really well.
go for pale pink it will compliment the purple in the dress, for jewelry I'd go for silver, with maybe some mother of pearl, which will again compliment your choice of outfit.
Clear coat finger nails with maybe white tips. For jewelry, I would wear very small or medium pearl earings and a pearl necklace. Another suggestion aside from pearls -- gold jewelry, but nothing gawdy or big.
I would say a French manicure or something very natural
A french tip is always classy and diamonds are 4ever
i would get a french manicure or silver and with jewelry i would wear something close to wat the bride is wearing
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment