Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear for my wedding?

I'm getting married in two weeks, and need help. I guess nail polish shouldn't really match your lipstick on your wedding day right? I have fair skin and am wearing very light ivory. Should I go with clear? Bronze? Silver? That semi-opaque French stuff? Light pink? Sage (my wedding color)? Or what? Thanks. ^_^What color nail polish should I wear for my wedding?
The French stuff as it looks natural!What color nail polish should I wear for my wedding?
I think you should get a french manicure with the pinkish color over it i think they are very pretty like that.
go for a clear pinkand very light white pink.


A toast,may your love never be seperated,may your husband totally love only you and may you both recognize the energy of pure love to destroy all negative trails in life! CONGRATS!!!
red


red is a beauty of wedding


and u use lipstick on your wedding dark red
french manicure...have them put some diamonds on it for added glitz. I'm a manicurist and this is what i find to be the most elegant!!
How about a french manicure? Those are neutral colors and also very elegant for your special day.
GOOD GOING hope you keep up to us, french clear.
The best colour is a pale opaque pink this looks good on any length nails and will not clash with anything else like dress or flower arangements.
I think you should go with french tips/nails.....
If you want my opinion I say get a french manicure with maybe a light,light pink(like a pink-white color)that would look beautiful!
i wore light pink. my wedding colors were rose and silver, but i think light pink is a nice option. it is soft and feminine.
Sheer light colors or a french manicure would work better than a color nail polish. A color polish will attract too much attention to your fingers instead of the other more important things.
French manicure. Don't wear a solid color. Natural looking is the best way to go.
The french manicure (and the tiara) is so overdone at weddings. I think you should just get them done in a transparent pink, a light pink, or clear. If that is too plain, add some rhinestones or crystals to your nails.
light pink or silver would look beautiful! Congratulations and have a great day
You could do a french manicure. Pale pink should be fine. Don't draw attention to your hands with bronze or silver...
I like the french manicure the best with the light pink or shimmery overlay. If your like me and have short nails have the tips put on but keep them very short. One of my favorite wedding pictures is of mine and my husbands hands showing off our wedding rings.
french polish on fingers and pale pink on toes... deffs... naturally gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment