Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish to choose for prom?

So I am going to prom this weekend, and I want to get my nails to match my dress that is brown and white. My jewelry is silver because there is a silver clip on my dress. What color nail polish do you think would be best?What color nail polish to choose for prom?
Pearly white/ Platinum


Cream


Dark Chocolate Brown


Or....you can have a French Manicure. I love it! It goes with anything.....What color nail polish to choose for prom?
go with a shimmery dark brown, it will compliment the dress and look nice under the party lights. To me, white polish is just tacky.
get a normal french, then get them airbrushed with a chocolate design! go on treat yourself, its prom!
I think white nails look unique, eclectic and chic, plus it will match your dress!
whatever your dress is


or ordinary frech
french manicure
French tips or pink
French
If you are goth....go with black
French tips are so elegant...plus they go with anything!! HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment