Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a good OPI nail color for the summer?

I want a color I can wear on my toes and nails. I would like a summery color, but nothing that would look ridiculious on my nails. I love Cajiun Shrimp on my toes....but way too bright for my nails.What is a good OPI nail color for the summer?
Oooohhh, the Cajun Shrimp is HOT!





You might like Red Hot Ayers Rock, it's in the Australia Collection. I love the red nails look.





Or for the more sophisticated....Fit for a Queensland (also in the Aussie collection) or Mod About You (NL B56) in the Brights! collection.





Edit: The Thrill of Brazil is hot too. NLA16 in the Classics colorsWhat is a good OPI nail color for the summer?
anything thats pink or coral is always good for the summer. I tend to like the french manicure on both toe nails and fingernails but I have them air brush summer flowers on my big toes.
Windy City Pretty, don't know if they still do it I got it in a set, it's like purple but you can see bits of gold and pink . xx

No comments:

Post a Comment