Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What nail color is on style right now?

I know that it was red about a month ago. What about now?What nail color is on style right now?
darks.


maroon, and black.


im a prep, and my nails are black.


its way cute.


i swear.


:)


especially if you wear a thumb ring.What nail color is on style right now?
pretty much every girl at my school wears black. preps, jocks, emo, gang etc etc. personally not my style but its whats in style i suppose(:
black,hot pink,metallic blacks and blues..plain white


plus weird nail art too..white polka dots on black look real cute!
I've heard that metallics are totally in right now.
Well black was really last year if you ask me, you never see people wearing that anymore.


I see a lot of people going for the 'classic vintage' look now-a-days, so reds, and pinks and french nails classify under what nail colours are in right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment