Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What nail color should i use for red dress and black heels?

I'm going to wear a red dress with black heels to my prom and i'm not sure what color my nails/toe nails should be. I was thinking silver, butttt--yeahh. help please!What nail color should i use for red dress and black heels?
I would say either like a Hot French tip, or Red tipsWhat nail color should i use for red dress and black heels?
French, you can do it yourself. They sell tapes for fingers, look in makeup aisles at drug stores. And then all you need is white nail polish.





A dark blue with a little shimmer would look nice too.





If that's too much just go to the salon and ask them.
try going to the salon and just getting a french tip on toes and fingers it looks great with anything and its pretty cheap!!!!!!!
go french tip don't go red to match its to much you'll look slutty the french is timeless and classy
black! or..silver like you want..


but i think white would be good too.
Hmm... I'd say black. Silver would work too though.
silver could be good! maybe a gold. if all else fails go with red or black
french tips or black

No comments:

Post a Comment