Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What nail color would best emulate a screen siren style?

For prom, I'm wearing a tux and I'm feminizing it like Katherine Hepburn would feminize her menswear. I'm doing Audrey Hepburn style makeup with the red lips and the black liquid eyeliner. But I'm wondering about my nails. Should I do a French manicure or go red - which would emulate screen siren style more?What nail color would best emulate a screen siren style?
I like the idea of a french manicure since it sounds like your makeup will be playful and glam. Red nails might be a bit ';costumey';.


Sounds like a great outfit either way!What nail color would best emulate a screen siren style?
thats discusting...why the hell would u wear a tux to PROM, the 1 time to dress up, wear a pretty dress, feel beautiful. Do you really want to match your date?
I was thinking Red.
red

No comments:

Post a Comment