Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What nail polish color do you suggest this time of year?

Lately, I have been wearing like a dark blue and I have gotten a lot of compliments but I want to switch it up a bit! What color should I use?What nail polish color do you suggest this time of year?
what about white? it would give a summerish feeling to the cold weather.


or purple would also be a good choice.What nail polish color do you suggest this time of year?
Dark blues, such as denim hues are still great nail colors as we get into the fall season. Although purples are really in right now if you like to follow trends. I've been wearing one I purchased at Walmart by Sally Hanson, its called Flair. I've gotten lots of compliments. Depends on your skintone as well. If your fair wear a deep plum color. If your skintone is medium to dark you can pull off a lighter plum to violet purple.
I love dark blue polish. I also have a dark purple and a green.


The purple looks great!





At this time I think deep dark colors look nice.





Lisa


Top Internet Advertising Portal


Cool Media Placement


http://www.coolmediaplacement.com



I love dark blue nailpolish!





I think deep kind of...plum colors are ';in'; this time of the year =] They give a nice fall feeling and look nice!





White would look good on occasion. It can lighten up all of this soon to be cool weather! :]





%26lt;3x



WELL IT DEPENDS ON WHAT COLORS YOU LIKE / WHAT YOU LOOK GOOD IN. I PERSONALLY WEAR BLACK ON ONE HAND AND A NEON COLOR ON THE OTHER. TRY LOOKING AT SOME PLACES IN YOUR LOCAL MALL!!!!!
French manicure ?





And Plain red looks totally hot,


or a two tone colour like i have now, its red, pink and Orange, Its lush :)
right now the fashion is pearly greys.


they're clean and classy, and in style right now.
magenta or orange or burgundy cuz it's fall :)
Black and Orange
You should stick with vibrant colors! very bold maroons, browns, any shade of red, and for lighter: soft pinks
deep reds and dark purples
french but with a blue tip
i always love to get just the classic white french tip
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment