Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How well does the sally hansen insta-dry nail color work?

I want to know if I it actually works in 1 coat and drys fast before I buy it.How well does the sally hansen insta-dry nail color work?
I don't know about anyone else but I have had bad experiences with all the Sally Hansen nail range products.How well does the sally hansen insta-dry nail color work?
It's the best nail polish ever! I have bought 4 since I've discovered it, lol. I bought white, racy rouge (pinkish red)-favorite, blazing blue (it's like a navy blue with sparkles) %26amp; I got fast-lane fuschia, wicked pretty %26amp; sparkly. They're cheap %26amp; one coat is really all you need. It dries instantly.
I have one color, and i really like it!


Its the dark purple one, I don't remember exactly what its called though.


Answer mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment