Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What brand is the best, most long lasting nail color you have used?

I don't go to nail salons, my nails are natural, not too long but, not short either. I seem to need to re-do my nail color every day or so because it either chips or wears off the ends of my nails. I haven't time to do all that so do you know of any nail color that's more long lasting? I have been using mostly Estee Lauder and it's not that good.What brand is the best, most long lasting nail color you have used?
OPI nailpolish is kinda expenssive, but it works super super well, and it comes in every color from blue to red to pink to orange, and every shade of all those colors in between... i luv it... i'm wearing it in Strawberry Margertia right now... soooo cute, from the mexican collectionWhat brand is the best, most long lasting nail color you have used?
never use wet and wild it's cheat an chips WAY too easy..


try revlon, and then DON'T FORGET TO USE TOPCOAT!!!
OPI is definitely the best I've found. It's about 7 bucks a bottle but it'll last you pretty much forever. It comes in all sorts of colors too. Lots of more conservative ones, but also some really great bright colors that I love in the summer.
OPI
lumene quick %26amp; chick
Sally Hansen.
Avon Nailwear .. One of the best tips I can mention is no matter what brand you buy, always buy the newest colors just on the market. This way you know it's not an old bottle of polish that's been on the shelf for a long time.
wet and wild. and it's cheap and dries quickly and have nice colors. i would suggest brucci second.
revlon
OPI all the way! it's a little pricey but it's worth it and it doesn't chip easily either.

No comments:

Post a Comment