Friday, January 15, 2010

Is there a Nail polish which matches Natural Nail color?

I had my right toe nail get stuck in the chain of my motorcycle. Its black/red and the Doc told me to wait 3 months for re-growth.


I have been putting pink nail polish to cover it since I swim alot.


ANY SPECIFIC BRAND/COLOR THAT MATCHES NATURAL NAIL COLOR?Is there a Nail polish which matches Natural Nail color?
OPI has a lot of natural colored polish.Is there a Nail polish which matches Natural Nail color?
Just paint all your nails a black colour that's in right now, Male or female. Or continue what you are doing, or put a the end part of the beige bandage just across the nail.
Hi natural nail polish is really cool its perfect for day to day wear and gives your nails that understated elegance.





Try one of these brands they're great
I believe most companies that make nail polish make at least one that is a sort of beige color, just look for one that closely matches the color you are after.

No comments:

Post a Comment