Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear for halloween?

I'm dressing up as a gangster, the mob kind, not the ghetto kind. What color should I paint my fingers/toes for this? I don't have black.What color nail polish should I wear for halloween?
red, orange, purple, blue or anything dark


not pink it is a friendly colourWhat color nail polish should I wear for halloween?
Yep, I was gonna say red..


It's PERFECT. :)


Either that or if you could've, done a french manicure..

Report Abuse



If you're a guy, then don't polish your nails goddammit. If you're a girl then dark purple or black
Ooooh, I was gonna say black. Well then I would suggest the darkest color you have.
maybe a dark purply shade? something similar to OPIs Lincoln Park After Dark might be good

No comments:

Post a Comment