Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail color ?

what color should i paint my nails ??Nail color ?
Shimmery pink.Nail color ?
i am wearing yellow right now.





or...


hot pink


lime green


hot orange


black





those colors are HOTT HOTT!!
Flourescent Green
Use the brightest, most shiny red you can find.
Blue
right now neonish colors are in but I also like French manacure or right now my nails are white ..it looks kinda weird but I like it
Hot pink all the way babe :] or anything really bright.... when my nails a re bright i always feel a lil happier lol
You should probably put on: Light pink, French Manicure,Black,Dark Pink, Red.
well...light pink, red, dark red, french tip, or milky white...or clear but that's not very pretty... i think that black, bright colors, blue, green- and anything else aside from this- looks kind of tacky and ugly. no offense to anybody, but that's just my style.
Red! :D
French tip! It's very pretty, and clean.
Turquoise Blue -


I paint my toenails electric blue then glitter, to match my toe rings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment