Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail color?

What are some nice nail polish colors for your toes during winter? Or do you not polish your toes during winter?Nail color?
I like burgundy in the winter, but I only polish them for special occasions in the winter. In the summertime I like brighter and lighter colors.Nail color?
Any color you like is suitable, I think. I keep both my fingernails and toenails painted red. I love red nails.





If you're going for a season effect though, try silver, purple, or blue.
I don't polish my toes in the winter but if they were painted I would go with a pink or red shade.
My toes are painted red
I like dark navy blue or like a metallic royal blue.
purple,cranberry,pink,red
Red is a suitable color because it is warm and tats just what we look for during this cold weather. You may also like a deep purple or a sparkly brown. Go to a beauty supply store and check out the OPI colors, you will fall in love! And you can even ask an employee that works there for suggestions, theyre great!
I polish toes all the time. I prefer darker colors for winter. A nice red is Opi ';Red'; or Opi ';I'm Not Really a Waitress'; but choose what you like best.
You can never go wrong with red, any time of the year.
Redish and Pink and very light blue and french
red, french, and light pink are good for a simple classic look,


but it is not a requirement to polish toes in winter





:D
Red, always red. In the winter I do a darker red than in summer, though.
Since no one but my husband sees my toes during the winter, I cheat and use bright, summery colors. Or sometimes a bright, vampy red. It makes me feel more cheerful during the gloomy months :)
Well, mine are painted a frosty, minty green right now. I would never have chosen the color myself but my husband put it in my stocking and it looks great! Your skin tends to be paler in winter so you have to beware of too dark colors because they look kind of strange. One of my favorite colors is Fast Car Red by Denon (it used to be Corvett Red but they had to change the name). It's a pretty red but not a deep blood red. I also like frosty blues and kind of purplish pinks. I don't like anything too light or too dark in the winter. In the summer it's pretty much anything goes. However, if you have a tan or dark skin, go for whatever strikes your fancy and let your toes put a little sunshine into your winter!!
Sure, keep them looking nice - even if it's just for you!


You might consider using a good nail conditioner like OPI Nail Envy to help treat your nail beds, and then just about any color you like is appropriate. I suggest using bright colors to help bring some color to an otherwise dreary season.


Also, keep your feet moisturized with a good hand creme because winter can really dry them out and cause callouses to form.


The ulitmate treat is to get a professional pedicure in the dead of winter, topped with a fun color that you might not normally wear in public. Only you will see it, so go wild and take a chance! You might even discover a new favorite.


My wife tried a cool turquios frost on her toes a few weeks ago (something she would never have tried in summer) and it was totally awesome!
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment