Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail Color....?

I am going to get a manicure but I can't think of a color I want something light though not too dark.Nail Color....?
a pretty purplish periwinkle! that would be sooooo cute i think!Nail Color....?
Thx for choosing my answer best voter! I hope my helps you too, Beccabooluvzu!

Report Abuse



I get a French manicure every two weeks. Instead of those bright white tips, I get silver tips. I get a lot of comments. Also, the light pearl shades look so nice for spring.
Here's your perfect answer. You want something light..and not too dark right? Well..I like to see women with shiny clear nails and the white little tips. It's not too dramatic..or over the top..but still very very pretty.I think that's the best way to go.
french manicure is always classy, neat. pearl colours are in, so try a pearly pale pink or white maybe
they have a ton of colors to choose from
White looks very classy.
Depends on what your style is. Light pink shades are always very cute, and so is the casual french tips.
Pink is always nice and there is all kinds of pinks and corals ,you can choose from. Have fun!
Try French manicure, it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment