Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish are you wearing right now?

I am wearing gold... because i had a huge volleyball game for school yesterday... if we lost we were done but if we won we would get to go to championships... we won!!! but anyways gold is our school color so ya... well and blue and white but anyways what color are you wearing right now and why?


my normal color is black on fingers and gold or red on toe nails... what about you?What color nail polish are you wearing right now?
BLACK baby! it doesn't look emo though, just kind of simple and sophisticated. earlier this week i had this very pretty lavender purple (friend's mom's- sephora by o.p.i. i think?), but i've been home sick since wednesday and i am bored!!! so on wednesday the purple changed to this bright kind of corral color (stolen from my sister hee hee, who got it as a present from our neighbor), which then became just a nice clear coat on thursday (sally hansen). and then this morning, i decided to cut down the long nails because they really bothered me when i was trying to sleep (i always scratch my face for some reason), but they felt so plain, so i thought black (nicole by o.p.i.) would be ok. as for toes, they're colorless now, still in the process of choosing. maybe gold? you inspired me! lol congrats for the win!!!What color nail polish are you wearing right now?
VERY sparkly pink :)





Because I had a huge Biography Tea thing at my school


where we write long paper on


a person you admire,


and then you write a speech


and perform it infront of your clas


and everyone's guest and its like a hugeee deal


and theres lots of flowers ahahah and white table cloths on the tables


and tea and shortbread cookies


and tea sandwiches


and all of the girls wear pretty dresses


and the guys wear ties and collared shirts


and my dress was pink


and so the pink nail polish matched best :) :)


and my toes are shimmery pink because that also matches!! eheheh.
mine are, well were painted like dark red/maroon with sparkles cus i was at a neighbors house and they have a 4 year old little girl and she likes to copy everything i do so i had to keep it simple and i have a dark skin tone so only curtain colors look good. I scraped most of it off tho. i usually do a french manicure cus i have a kit to do it at home but i takes a while but in the end looks REALLY GOOD! i will probably do the french manicure tomorrow cus i have to keep them painted so i dont bite my nails
im wearing ';overexposed in south beach'; from the new opi south beach collection on my fingers





and ';opi on collins ave'; also from the south beach collection on my toes but im getting ready to take it off.





im thinking the opi on collins ave on my fingers and maybe the other one on my toes or maybe a pale pink on my fingers and ';south beet'; on my toes from the south beach collection.
It's all Greek to me


by OPI.


It is a dark bright pink that is shiney. It is really pretty.


I like to wear blacks with subtle sparkles so it looks more girly. Or I just paint them zebra. I get so many compliments on them (:
I am wearing clear just because it dries quickly and I didn't have time. I am going to remove it later and put on either purple/blue, blue/green, or silver because I just like those coors.
each nail is a different colour and i painted lil facec on each.coz thats how i roll








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
welll i never get to wear nailpolish because our skool don't like it or some s**t i hate it though cause i love wearing black nail polish
They're usually black...


But, I gotta repaint them.
';royal romance'; haha but really it's just purple. And my toe nails are white.
Purple! but i get them done every 2 weeks, so theyre always different!!!!! =))
usually black on fingers and a dark purple or blue on toes but right now i dont have any on
CONGRATS ! that is so cool and great for you and your team, keep up the good work ! I rarely wear any, I'm allergic *drat* :D
blue-ish purple-ish.
aqua blue, its the perfect match for any outfit. even if it has no blue in it[:
turquiose i just got it!!
blue lace - nicole by opi
baby pastel pink %26lt;3
black on toenails %26amp; red on figers :)
black, always
black, purple, white (white out), pink, orange, and neon purple!
dark blue
pastel pink %26lt;3
chipped neon purple=)
clear
I usually have pink. Right now I have a light pink. or i have a purple... those are my main colors!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment