Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with my school uniform?

My uniform is tan and navy blue mostly.What color nail polish should I wear with my school uniform?
switch fingers


1 black and 1 white


:DWhat color nail polish should I wear with my school uniform?
You have a lot of choices with that color scheme. Navy blue is really close to black, so not many things clash. Because you have to wear such drap colors I would use nail polish to express yourself. Go with some hot pink, or bright purple to make yourself stand out from the crowd. Red is a really good color with navy blue though I would go with a dark red more than a cherry red. Marroon is also another one. All in all you can't really go wrong with any color. I would just choose the one that expresses you the most
Who cares, you're just going to school.


Wear any colour, doesn't matter because not much can clash with navy blue.





green


pink


blue


red


yellow


orange


white


black


tan


gold


pearly


sparkly


purple
A navy blue or a french manicure would look really cute.
red, coral, dark purple. there are so many options! i hate french manis though..so boring!
I would say...navy blue, with white polka dots!
Black!
red
french tip
black, dark purple, or red :)
why don't you try out some light shades of pink with some glitter?
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment