Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish for job interview?

I know that I should wear clear or conservative nail polish for job interviews. What does conservative mean? I know weird colors like green or black or bright pink are out, but what color isn't? I don't like clear because my nails break off easily and as a result are all different lengths. Even if I cut all my nails down they don't look good. Colored polish makes them look nice. So what ';conservative'; nail polish is a good color?What color nail polish for job interview?
Clear is best or french (white tips, rest clear). Otherwise something more natural like a pearl, peach or frost.





Good luck!What color nail polish for job interview?
clear polish!! Just make sure your nails are neatly filed and clipped and your okay!





OR





Polish that matches with the nail bed. Nothing bright or dark. Its too extreme.
Whitish, creamy, natural colors. VERY pale pinks. Trust me, short nails are your best option at a job interview. Don't let this be your sole focus, though. Pick a color and move on.
it is just for the interview you can wear clear and put something on later or you can do a french tip nails or a soft colors like pale pinks
Wear pastels like pink, peach, neutral tones.
I normally wear a light pink of get a french when I'm interviewing. I keep my nails long so have to stay with a real light color so I don't freak out the potential new employer! LOL
Conservative would mean a neutral shade, like pale pale pink, or buff. Basically, the idea is to make your nails look well kept- you're ideally projecting an image that is well groomed and professional. If you're concerned about different length nails, file them down so that they are well shaped and at least SIMILAR in length and clean them well, push the cuticles back, and paint them a subtle pink/nude (which will hide more than clear). All in all, though- if you're really qualified for the job, you'll get it even if your nails are ugly. This is just an extra finishing touch to give the right image. Good luck.
Conservative is opposite of radical. I would suggest a pink near, but not at skin color. Possibly a red depending on what looks best on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment