Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish best for light skin?

Dark brown to black brown hair, dark eyes, dark brows, light skin throughout. 36 y.o. Not planning to tan at all. No neon or too-youngish colors, please/? :-) Pinks and reds do not agree since my viens tend to show.





What colors would be best for toes?


Best for fingernails?


If I like blues, greens, the lighter shades will suggest youngish but mature, correct? It won't bring attention to my hands' viens?What color nail polish best for light skin?
Erm, there's a russian make of nail polish that's available, not sure what its called, its designed for dark haired pail skinned women (seeing as most russian women fit that description) Google it and see what colors they have/recommendWhat color nail polish best for light skin?
I am pale and have green eyes and lt red/brown hair and I wear royal blues, royal purples, and peachy pinks. I think those colors would look nice, but I love the classic french tip... it looks great on everyone! A pale color would look nice also, maybe a pale goldish/beige.. it's so gorgeous.
no color at all. White tips.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment