Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish lasts the longest?

And what tips to apply the polish helps it stay on longer?What color nail polish lasts the longest?
A lot dependes on how well you take care of your nails and if your hands are in water much. The first thing is be sure and use a base coat before polishing next be sure and apply 2 coats of polish and follow up with a top coat. Make sure your nails are completly dry before doing anything. I just love OPI polsih its a lillte expensive but I think you will find it well worth it. Most nail salons use it and each bottle has the cutest name for each color. Hope this helps StephanieWhat color nail polish lasts the longest?
I find most color polish last about the same. It depends on the prep you do to your nails before you apply.


I try to buff it a little then clean it with your nail polish remover (to remove off the natural oils so nail polish can bind to the nails better). I love the Sally Hansen Diamond top coat.
Lighter colors don't show chips as much from a distance.





Try Chip Skip by OPI http://www.opi.com/chipskip.asp





Reapplying a top coat every couple of days helps too. I love Seche Vite topcoat http://www.drugstore.com/qxp151193_33318鈥?/a>





And use high-quality polish to begin with. Essie, OPI, China Glaze... I've heard Essie is better for natural nails, but I've used them all and done fine. I hate to give a price point for quality, but usually if it's closer to $10, you're getting a better product. Many companies sell tiny sampler bottles, which I prefer since the product never gets funky and I can always stay current. :)
Apply a clear top coat every other day to help it from chipping fast. This helps a lot if you go to school and play sports; where i find my nails chip the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment