Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish is best for a black person who is light complexioned but with a more tanish bronzey hue?

i usally wear black or magic purple and it looks great it fits my skin tone. color like descibed be4. but i would like 2 try another color ive tried red 2 but wat else do u think i should buy red or watelse???What color nail polish is best for a black person who is light complexioned but with a more tanish bronzey hue?
Hot pink


Turquoise


Bright Orange


Taxi Cab Yellow


Navy Blue





And so on...





You see my dear, we have the type of skin tone where we can wear any color and it will look good. Unlike people with paler skin tones, we cannot get ';washed out'; by color. The first time I heard a blonde girl say she looked ';washed out'; by the color of her shirt I had no idea what she meant at first.What color nail polish is best for a black person who is light complexioned but with a more tanish bronzey hue?
try a pretty yellow , pink.. or purple ... might first choice is


yellow i am the same complexion and i just took off some yellow and im about to put some back on cause it just went so well with my skin tone!!!!
Nobody was ******* asking you whether you like cancers or not.


Thanks for being a ******* jerk.
I'm Mexican, I wondered if I could teach English? please

No comments:

Post a Comment