Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear?

Tomorrow I am going to be on tv and i am stressing out. The shirt i have to wear is red and it has a white symbol on it. How should I do my nails? (I am not afraid to stand out and i have all the normal colors and black and lime green and silver chrome and this pinkish purple.) Any color or design suggestions would be great.What color nail polish should I wear?
black.


not lime green.. that's tacky.


i would say pink but it wouldn't go with the red.


maybe if it's a really light shimmery one?


or just french tip your nails.. that's classy. get a manicure. :)What color nail polish should I wear?
glittery silver with a black (or any color u like ) heart


or


that pinkish purple with page color (it would look really cool )


the pinkish purple should be a star and page as the color of the nail or u can use silver if u want but i dont think it would go with the shirt
well you could just wear a natural colour so it isn't too much,or the obvious is red. personally i like everything matching so i would probably do red.
Either lime green or black.


Or try just painting the tips of your nails black (:
do black nailpolish...
pink or transparent
you should paint your nails black everybody thats on tv does that
black or red
black
deep red
light pink wit a shimmer on it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment