Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish is in right now and whats this years color?

I mostly color my nails in a light shade of pink or a really dark brown(almost black but I am not gothic and the only reason I whear it is because everyone was for a while and I thought it was a really pretty/classy)?What color nail polish is in right now and whats this years color?
for summer, shades of pink and coral are really hot. also, shades of purple are pretty popular.





neon is also really big. go crazyy!


try to stay away from dark dark colors for summers, its more fall/winterWhat color nail polish is in right now and whats this years color?
GREEN! Have you ever had a color test? If you look good in a bright green than take it. Though don't let the color steal the attention from your fast. Take a sea foam soft green or a mix of greenish blue.
last year it was dark metallics, then the whole nu-rave scene came.


right now, its all about red (: particularly bright red


i would suggest rimmel quick dry for quality.
Last year it was green. Green is still in, (a bit) and now for nails, is pink.
cotton candy - a iridescent pink
I don't know what is in, I didn't know there was a color for nails...... but neon is reallllly cool!
a plum color purple very pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment