Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the prettiest nail color you've ever used?

I wanna try something new besides the pinks I usually use. Any suggestion?What is the prettiest nail color you've ever used?
I have a color changing nail polish that is pink when warm and purple when cold. so the tips of my nails are purple and slowly fades to pink.What is the prettiest nail color you've ever used?
It's called Mood Changing color


I don't know who makes i though @_@ I got it as a gift.

Report Abuse



blondes: hot pinks, sparkly light blues, pastels


Anyone: FRENCH MANICURE!!!
I would definantely go with some sort of blue!
try nail prisms by (SallyHansen) the nice thing about it,that it turn into rainbow colors in sunlight
black,wine red,platinum
What I do is I take any pinkish color, let it dry, and then spread on some glitter.
blood red ;)
Marshmellow!! goes with every outfit and looks nice and clean...just classy
OPI makes a pretty tangerine color but I can't think of the name of it right now. If I do, I'll add it later.
i love da pinks (all shades, preferably light pink, with a hint of sparkles, ) but try white or black, and evey clear nail polish with a subtle hint of pink, Effects really turn out good. Trust me, i'd know.
baby blue, light purple, red, light pink. all of them with sparkle in it!
nowadays out of fasion r the dark ones.use nail paints tht have sparkle in them.my personal favs r silver,grey,white.SPARKLE IS MUST.
when i get a pedicure i put whatever color i feel like on the tips of the nail red, purple, green, black... (not pink i hate pink!!!)i also change the color to go with the season i have green on now! i think you should change colors all the time until you figure out what you like best with your skin color!





I FOUND THAT MAC HAS GREAT POLISH-I HATE THE DRUGSTORE SELECTION.
i'm saying go with what my sis does...put 1 color on in spots...then put another on the same way...and so on until u have an awsome new mixed nail color..
Well I love purple nail polish.. Then maybe put a coat of glittery nail polish on top. . . i love that. Hot pink is my favorite though.

No comments:

Post a Comment