Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress?

So here is the deal. I'm wearing a short (kind of plain) black dress to the winter homecoming dance at my school. I got deep purple shoes to wear with the dress but I am not sure what color nail polish i should wear or how i should get them done. I'm going to get them professionally done so do you have any suggestions?What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress?
wear metallic. it's really in fashion now.


http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress?
I would say you have 3 very promising options:





1. You could go with a simple french manicure-- since you're having them done by a professional, they should turn out very pretty.





2. You could also consider a classic red nail. Beautiful and bold.





3. In the winter months, I like wearing a deep purple nail polish (like your shoes)-- my favorites is Sally Hansen Pat on the Black.





Hope this helps and have fun at the dance!





Alexandra
Get acrylic french manicure. The price usually runs from around $25-$45 bucks. It's always classy with any outfit, and very formal.
a french manicure would look great but if you want some color i would suggest a deep purple to match your shoes or maybe a midnight blue would look great to.
I would go with airbrushed ones with like a jewel in them or something. But if u want them painted I would go with a purple that matched the shoe. Good luck. :)
If you want a cute classic look try a french manicure.


If you want to stand out try a brighter, bolder color.


:DD
green, but not like bright. like sea green. something blueish-green
if you got deep purple shoes then i think you shouldn't get purple nails. i would say a french tip (white)
A nice French manicure or clear sparkly would look gorgeous!
french manicure!
i would suggest a french manicure,


it's classic and will go with your outfit.


have fun (:
neon pink

No comments:

Post a Comment