Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish would look the best on me?

I am tan and when you answer be specific like light blue, or dark blue I'm looking for answers like that!What color nail polish would look the best on me?
Neon colors compliment a good tan so i recommend





coral


hot pink


neon green


electric blue


etc.


Also emerald green and royal blue are really popular for the fallWhat color nail polish would look the best on me?
for people with tanned skin, a bright color or a natural color usually works best depending on what you're looking for: a rose colored pink, a beige, white with pink/purple designs, neon yellow, neon pink, neon purple, neon green. (and although people say to try neon blue, it really isn't that great on tanned skin, so I suggest you stay away from it!)
http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/images/Nlb76-opi-nail-polish-opi-on-collins-ave.jpg this nail polish looks gorgeous on tanned skin.
I think like a dark red looks rly good on tan ppl. or like a navy blue.


I think both are pretty bur you have to know what colors you like.
light orange or red-orange.


or get french tips.


=D
whats hot for fall :





mattes!





light greys


deep purples


dark greens


navy blues
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment