Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish would look good with a medium pink dress?

This is for a Summer wedding...so I want to go with something that matches and is Summery.





I have the following colors in mind...





White


Light Pink


Orange


French Manicure(if worst comes to worst and I can't find a color that looks good)





Please add Your suggestion from my list and add your own if you would like(:





Thank you!





Kat(o:What color nail polish would look good with a medium pink dress?
Bright Pink...What color nail polish would look good with a medium pink dress?
well it does depend how you are accessorising and your personality.You might feel like shaking things up a little and wearing something you norrmally wouldn't. Orange would be a contrast colour and great if you are a person who likes to go against tradition a little.





Light Pink would blend nicely, and always looks demure. A french manicure is classic and classy, perhaps a little safe. White would draw attention, and would be nice with silver jewelry.





My choice would be a shimmery gold color. They always look exotic without looking flashy. The give a rich feel and it is one you can wear with any outfit so is economical as well. My fave gold is HoneyB by Chimera, and up and coming brand giving OPI and Essie a run for their money. I love this as a summer colour because when the sun catches it, it really looks stunning. A great one for under bright lights a night as well.





I left a link below so see what you think. Good luck and I'm sure you will look gorgeous on the day.
Orange is fun, definitely. A bubbly, open color. You will be found more interesting I presume.
ORANGEE !
get a french manicure:]]
FRENCH... or silver (not listed ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment