Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish with a grey/white/black dress?

I am attending my cousin's outdoor wedding in a few weeks and I am wearing a dress that is grey and white with black flowers around the bottom of the skirt. It is a knee length dress and I am wearing pewter colored wedges. I am having difficulty deciding on a polish color for my toes (I don't plan on painting my nails). I usually wear bright pink and am not a fan of red, so no red please! Any advice??What color nail polish with a grey/white/black dress?
You should consider a french manicure. There are all kinds of variations of a regular french manicure too if you want to play it up. From colored tips instead of white, to all kinds of airbrush designs.


I wish you good luck.What color nail polish with a grey/white/black dress?
nude, french tip or black. Black can actually look very classy but fun and cute, it also goes with almost anything!





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/27202鈥?/a>
I would get a pinkish/nude color or brights do look good with pewter
a softer not hot pink


a purple


red, but i see u dont like it
A deep red
get a french

No comments:

Post a Comment