Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish should I bring?

I'm going to the beach soon, and I'm only allowed to bring one color. What color should I bring? I every color so pick from whatever you can think of.


Thank You.What color nail polish should I bring?
I agree with the coral, it does look very nice with a tan. classic red works well too. maybe even a topaz blue.What color nail polish should I bring?
Red and black are Too Winter





Green is too grass





Light / Blue and turqouise is sea so I would say this one %26lt;---





Luminous ... Too rave





Brown ... too office





Gold ... Is like glistening sun so that would be nice





Silver ... too metal





Orange ... Too dead leaves





So I would prberly choose the 5th one on the second line ... http://www.glamorladies.com/beautyground鈥?/a>
I think you should bring a vibrant orange !


OR a sea green ! That always looks really pretty .
Yellow! Hottest colour this season. If not then orange! It screams summer! : )
i would say Yellow, if u have it :) its very very summery
Bright coral.


works well with a tan


:d

No comments:

Post a Comment