Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the best nail polish color for fair skin during the holiday season?

Is red good? I painted them red a lot but I stopped b/c I thought it made me look even paler.What is the best nail polish color for fair skin during the holiday season?
I paint them a frosted white then put a iridescent glitter on them.


Its my ';winter wonerland'; color - like a snow globe effect.





A deep frosted red looks good too though.


Hey, its nail polish, not a life long commitment.


Change it up whenever you like :)What is the best nail polish color for fair skin during the holiday season?
Red will make you look paler, but that's the look. It's stiking.





In my experience, I love frosty tones. Not in a pinky-pink shade, but in a kind of purplish/burgundy. It picks up undertones in the skin, and gives you a nice wintery glow. Love it!
Red or hot pink! I have pale skin too and don't try to stop it, flaunt it! Just NEVER use dark colours, bright, electric colours are best. I got electric blue the other day and it looks amazing. Hope I helped!!
Blood Red, Navy Blue make sure it has shimmer, shimmer is a must during the holidays
red (:


or red %26amp; whitee!
peach :D
Yes I too agree red.. or amy be some dark pink purple kinds.. should look good..

No comments:

Post a Comment