Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the best nail color remover?

Well I am looking for something that is natural, free from harmless ingredients, something that actually good for my nails and is possible something organic? Well I really do not like the one I am using, it smells bad and I just don't like the feel of it on my nails. What is the best nail color remover?
You won't find anything organic. At least not in the sense you are using that term. Check the dictionary for that word. You'll be surprised at what it really means. Anything with carbon molecules is organic. That includes most chemicals because they have these molecules. Having said that, the most efficient nail polish remover is pure acetone. It IS safe as long as you don't abuse the stuff! It's not 'good' for your nails, but neither is polish, or any other type of nail polish remover. Try it sometime. You won't die from using it correctly, trust me on that! But, pure acetone is the most efficient, and fastest acting solvent to remove polish with...

No comments:

Post a Comment