Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is a good nail color for fall?

I'm getting a mani-pedi before school starts, but idk which colors I want! I think I want a french manicure for my fingers, but what about my toes? What are some 'in' colors for fall?What is a good nail color for fall?
heres a couple


http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/7/4/4/8鈥?/a>





mostly dark ish colors that are still amazing looking.


i always love to wear a dark red almost black polish in the fall.


its perfect.


hope i helped!


:)What is a good nail color for fall?
I had the prettiest color.


Its like a golden brown color.


Its like a light brown with like gold in it. And, its slightly sparkly (not like little kid sparkly) but, its was really cute. And, I am not sure what color it was exactly, but.. get something close.


Everyone seemed to love it.
Bronze or a copper color. Looks good with most colors and is a great match with browns which are fall colors.
Do orange with pink polka dots. Or pink with orange polka dots.
I like getting bright colors on my toes, because in fall they're shown less but when they are, I want them to pop! Go with a neon orange.
ORANGE.RED.YELLOW
Red by far.....the most eligant color you can put on your nails...classy
reeeed
orange
orange
Red with sparkles
goldish brown!!!
what color should i get
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment