Sunday, January 17, 2010

What nail polish color will make my nails look longer?

My nails are short and I need to find a color that makes my nails appear longer and less wide. Thanks!What nail polish color will make my nails look longer?
Okay so you should either wear REALLY light colours or even transparent colours because those will make your nails look longer and try reverse french manis or even wear nude polish. I myself like Nearly Nude by Chanel but if you want to wear dark colours...make sure u drink a whole lotta milk. What nail polish color will make my nails look longer?
lighter colors make nails look longer, colors similar to your own skin tone, french manicures also help to elongate nails appearance since the white tip draws attention to the end versus the base
I have short nails and get a french manicure every week to make them look longer and neater. The nice thing about this is it also makes me bite them less and so they grow more.
French manicure, or pearl white or pearl light pink
Pinks always make them look longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment