Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What nail color shade is closes to the color ';Candy Persimmon Red'; for my 2007 Ninja 250R motorcycle?

I have a couple scratches on my 2007 Ninja 250R motorcycle due my friend that crashed it when i let him ride it. My question is what nail shade color would match closes to the color of my bike which is ';Candy Persimmon Red';? Please helpWhat nail color shade is closes to the color ';Candy Persimmon Red'; for my 2007 Ninja 250R motorcycle?
Have you ever heard the saying, ';Do it right the first time';?


Purchase some touch-up paint that is color coded exactly for your bike.


It comes in a jar the size of nail polish, with a built in brush attached to the cap - same as nail polish.


Also available is a touch-up ';pen'; (works like a magic marker).


http://www.color-rite.comWhat nail color shade is closes to the color ';Candy Persimmon Red'; for my 2007 Ninja 250R motorcycle?
Wheelie your ninja into Wall -Mart and check!
Get a picture of the color go to the store and compare with the ones available
Ride your motorcycle into the store and compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment