Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where can I buy press on nail color?

In seventeen magazine in the Dec 08/ Jan 09 issue, on page ten, in the lower lefthand corner, it has ';behind the scence'; undertrend alert it says that Beyonce has a special kind of nail color that you press on. Where can I buy it? I hate painting my nails but I love how it looks. I dont like to get manicures because they are so expensive.





Thanks!Where can I buy press on nail color?
I am fairly certain that I have seen it in the Avon books. Where can I buy press on nail color?
I don't know where you can buy Beyonce's but Avon makes press on nail color for both hands and feet
avon and walgreens
Avon.





I don't know if you can find it online, but I know I've seen it in some of their catalogs.
i saw them at walgreens.
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment